We started with a question:
What would a great trade show application look like?
- It would include a colorful interactive schedule that allowed you to see personal events and show events.
- It would include an events list that made it easy to find what you want and put that on your calendar.
- It would include a colorful interactive map that allowed attendees to find their way.
- Clicking a booth would bring up helpful information like how to contact the exhibitor, a company description, and any handouts they had.
A great application would do more. It would include:
- Social media
- Information about speakers and keynotes
- Offer you real-time updates from show organizers
- Give you access to group discounts at local merchants
- It would work OFFLINE so you can use it on the airplane or the trade show floor where Internet service is unreliable.